vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great GPSr Deals

Default Great GPSr Deals

Cabela's is offering a Garmin Vista HCx Bundle w/topo for $199.99, savings of $150. Sale through Nov. 2, 2009
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Cabela's 10/29 - 11/08/09: Nuvi 205 $120, Nuvi 265WT $200, Nuvi 205W $140, Legend HCX Bundle $200, Rino 120 $170

I have got some "Black Friday" advanced info. there will be some great deals on GPSr.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

There are Black Friday ad websites and they work great. Google Black Friday and you will find them.

A couple of years ago a geocacher friend was looking for a unit for their parents. I was watching the site and realized the store with the best deal - the deal was available on line Thanksgiving Day - no waiting in line for hours in the cold and being bumped around. They got their unit with no hassle and I think the shipping was free.

Of course - some really like the rush of waiting in line and being pushed through a store like a pinball in a machine with people hitting into you making you to go in another direction. LOL

Default Crazies...

Black Friday is a great day to go to Walmart and drop random things in peoples carts when they aren't paying attention.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    Black Friday is a great day to go to Walmart and drop random things in peoples carts when they aren't paying attention.
    ROFLMAO! Is that why my trip last year cost so much? Just kidding!

Default Oh, now I know

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    That is the best thing if you can watch them at the check out.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I remember hitting Toys R Us last Christmas and being there at 4 AM. It was crazy. The check out line looped around the entire store. Killer deals though.

As a side note, if I remember right, we called it Green Friday to each other at Toys R Us when I worked there. Not sure if that is still the case LOL
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

My sister sat outside the Best Buy near our parents' house last year on Thanksgiving night. When we got there at 10:45pm, there were about 15 people ahead of us. It was FREEZING that night even though we had brought chairs, blankets etc. People in the line would make Dunkin' runs and Kayla and I would take turns in the car with the heat on, but it was just miserable. By the time the store employees started coming through the line with the specials vouchers, it was after 4:00am and there were over 300 people in line. Along with the laptop voucher, they handed me a flyer saying that the original price advertised in the newspaper was incorrect and that they would not be honoring it. I ended paying about $100 more than I wanted to, but bought it anyway just to make the night worthwhile; Kayla would have killed me if I didn't even buy anything! Even if I thought of doing it again this year, my sister would never consider it. I like the Wal-Mart idea though! I'm gonna run that by her today!

11/6 LLBean outlet in Freeport has a bunch of Garmins Etrex, 60csx $239, Oregon 300 $353. A great place to buy, w/an unbeatable satisfaction guarantee.