vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone going south or west (or both)?

Our current plans for our move is to stop in Hershey, PA for a night or two and then continue the drive to NC. We may be able to bring a bug/coin or two or three with us in our travels. We do not plan on doing a lot of caching until we reach NC but if we find there are some in the immediate area of our travels we may grab a few. Let me know if anyone needs some help.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Don't think it much matters how as long as it gets into someones hands. Remember, there are no rules or set guidelines.

If it rode in the mail truck or a cachers truck, what is the difference?
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Default Yup!

If it flies in my luggage, or in the hold of a Fedex jet, it's still going somewhere,right?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

With the way TBs get lost, it's apt to be safer in the hands of the USPS than it is with us cachers!

I think generally if the TB owner is ok with it being mailed, then who am I to say, though it does fall out of the original design of a TB. But sometimes they just need to be moved!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Red face Been there

Last year when we went to GW6 in California we had TB's with us to drop into caches. Never found one big enough so I ended up bringing them back. Then I turned around and mailed a couple back out there to a cacher to put them in TB hotels for me. To be fair there were some big enough, but I had left them at the hotel the day we saw those.
    Happy Trails!

I am gulity of holding on to TB's but not on purpose. Just last week I was cleaning out my back pack and lo and behold I found 2 TB's that I picked up at Octoberfest in Myrtle Beach in "08". I had forgotten all about them. I immediately emailed the owners of my absent mindedness and they were placed at another event that same weekend and now they are on their way once again. Or at least they are out of my hands now....LOL and hopefully will be traveling once again. Sometimes we just forget things...or old age is gettin to me.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I am gulity of holding on to TB's but not on purpose. Just last week I was cleaning out my back pack and lo and behold I found 2 TB's that I picked up at Octoberfest in Myrtle Beach in "08". I had forgotten all about them. I immediately emailed the owners of my absent mindedness and they were placed at another event that same weekend and now they are on their way once again. Or at least they are out of my hands now....LOL and hopefully will be traveling once again. Sometimes we just forget things...or old age is gettin to me.

I've been told that your not a day over 30!
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Thanks to whomever you got that from.... I guess you're as old as you feel and somedays I feel like I'm not over 30. I've been told many times I look younger than I am. They must be wanting some sort of compliment as well.....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Hummmmm, there once was a coin, or was that two.......................................
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!