vb:literal>

Thread: Garmin DAKOTA 20, brand new $200.00

Default Garmin DAKOTA 20, brand new $200.00

I have a brand new, unopened Garmin Dakota 20 for sale. It retails for $349.00 and I am looking to get $200.00 for it.

It is the brand new Garmin unit that came out this summer and is basically a "mini-Oregon". Touch screen unit. Great for paperless Geocaching. read about the unit at:

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=30926&ra=true

I can bring it to you within reason. I am located in Kennebunk and am willing to drive as far north as Augusta to drop it off. My email is caroperphotography@mac.com and my cell number is 207-251-9163. Feel free to call or text me. Ask for Chadd or leave a message

That's one heck of a deal,wish I had the money!!!
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

If we had the money, I would buy it.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

I'll buy it. I sent a PM to you as well.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    That's one heck of a deal,wish I had the money!!!
    Sheesh! Get a job! LOL!

I'm really liking the Dakota 20. Thanks Chadd for passing on such a great deal and it was great to meet you and Emily! Oh, that was a nice Jeep too.

I'm thinking Sudonim may be the person to answer this but I'm posting it for anyone who can help. Looking for a dash mount for the Dakota 20 and cost does matter. (Us paupers always keeping our eyes open for a deal)

Thanks in advance!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Glad you are enjoying the Dakota! I was pleased to see you with it at the Rallye and I assume you ran the Star Wars Tribute series with it as well? Don't know about the dash mount for it.... My dash mount for the PN is great.... and I know it also fits the Oregons in it, a little looser though. The dash mount I have for my 60CSx sucks though.... the unit is always falling off. It doesn't seem to sit there solid.

RAM mounts are awesome. I have one for my MAP 76C and the company stands behind them.

Had it over 2 years and this summer the tabs broke off the piece which held the GPSr (not the piece which grips to the windshield). They replaced it No Charge when I sent them a photo of what happened. Can't ask more than that - except maybe through Beans or Cabelas.