vb:literal>

Thread: Delorme PN40SE with loaded accessories

Default Delorme PN40SE with loaded accessories

Delorme PN40SE/Topo USA 8/Travel Power Kit/Case/16GB Memory Card/Screen Savers

I have had this since Christmas last year and have used it a fair amount. There is wear on the In/Out button (The black coating shows white on the corners) and the rubber gasket shows a bit of wear where my hand kept rubbing on it during all those night hunts for FTF"S.

The Case Bezel has one small mark on it from a fall I took, but that is not the screen itself, that is only the outside bezel. The screen is under neath the bezel.

The unit is stable and works just fine.

The reason for selling is that I just don't use it anymore as my Garmin Oregon 400T is my go to unit.

New the package was 500.00 Plus (I think I still have the receipt here somewhere).

I was going to Ebay it, but I figured some Maine Cacher would like a good deal!

Due to the usage marks on the unit I will sell it for 300.00 shipped. That's a great price and I am willing to load it with all the Maine Maps and city aerials that I have downloaded.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Sheesh! If GobLer is selling this, I'll bet the memory is worn out! LOL!

(Or is that another thread???)

I think the memory in the unit is just fine, now for my memory, that might be a different thing!

If anyone is interested we can negotiate a little. It is a fine working PN40SE and has no issues other than the slight wear.

I found several hundred caches with the unit.

Wow....I would love to have one of those but with the moving expenses coming up I do not think it would be a great idea. I will be watching this thread though.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

I still have the unit. Have had several emails about it but no sale as of yet.

If nothing happens in the next week I will be listing it on the GC.com website for a bit more than here.

Default Sold!!!!

Gob-ler's PN-40 has been sold! I told a newbie friend and she had been talking about the PN-40. What better GPS to have than Gob-ler's??
    Thank you, sir! I am so excited for HockeyMa!!!!

Yeah I had heard from a good source that she had bought it. I didn't realize it was the SE model! Mine is essentially a SEx4 considering I run a 32gig SD card in it :-)