vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just ordered my first signature item! :)

Cool just ordered my first signature item! :)

...And am psyched so I thought I'd share. I found it on www.etsy.com a website for handmade items. I've attached a sample picture, not of mine--those you'll have to find out in the wild, or make a trade with me at the event next month in Eustis!

Happy caching!

-sarahinmaine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sample tag.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	397  

Oh cool.........congrats. Made my reservations and look forward to meeting you. I hope to have a sig. item done and maybe we can swap.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Those are awesome!

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting sarahinmaine nor her husband, skishop yet, but I can tell you, her (or their) caches are awesome! Be sure to find the two in Kingfield, Carabassett Valley and the kayak one from Myers Beach here in Eustis. Each one gets better than the last.

And that reminds me. I posted that we might have a "best cache container" contest at the Eustis event this year. The "might" is if anyone enters it. Winner to be chosen by popular vote. I was betting on Mapachi to win but now I think sarahinmaine just might be # 1! Anyone planning on entering the contest???
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Default Re: cache container contest...

Do we need to bring pictures of our cache containers, or just nominate specific caches and hope that folks in attendance have found them to be able to vote on originality of the container?

Just a guess but I'm thinking you might have to bring the cache container but I'm probably wrong as usual.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default Quantify

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    I haven't had the pleasure of meeting sarahinmaine nor her husband, skishop yet, but I can tell you, her (or their) caches are awesome! Be sure to find the two in Kingfield, Carabassett Valley and the kayak one from Myers Beach here in Eustis. Each one gets better than the last.

And that reminds me. I posted that we might have a "best cache container" contest at the Easts event this year. The "might" is if anyone enters it. Winner to be chosen by popular vote. I was betting on Mapachi to win but now I think trainman just might be # 1! Anyone planning on entering the contest???
    I saw those things but the cost was a little high for as many as I wanted.

And now the contest. What are the qualifications?

As stated do you need to bring the container? I have one that has been out for about a year but it is an integral park of something that I can not bring.

Does it have to be a home made one? I have a few I got from people at the mega event that are crazy.
    Last edited by Ekidokai; 08-29-2009 at 05:04 PM.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

sarahinmaine that is an awesome looking tag - thanks for sharing. Will be looking forward to meeting you in Eustis.

Ah - a contest - of course. Now, to put on my thinking cap and develop/create something.

Default It was tough, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post

And that reminds me. I posted that we might have a "best cache container" contest at the Eustis event this year. The "might" is if anyone enters it. Winner to be chosen by popular vote. I was betting on Mapachi to win but now I think sarahinmaine just might be # 1! Anyone planning on entering the contest???

My wife chipped away at that cache while I kayaked over to the other side and got both of KL's other caches from Myers Beach. I went about 1.4 miles round trip, I found my caches first. Sneaky!! I'm still in awe of a few of Mapachi's containers. That would be a tough contest !!
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahinmaine View Post
    ...And am psyched so I thought I'd share. I found it on www.etsy.com a website for handmade items. I've attached a sample picture, not of mine--those you'll have to find out in the wild, or make a trade with me at the event next month in Eustis!

Happy caching!

-sarahinmaine

What catagory did you find them under? I went into Geekery, but that's just me! :-)
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?