vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So much paper!

Talking Scary

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    (Sheesh! I just went to the car in underwear and slippers to get my GPSr to test this! LOL!)
    Is that why Channel 6 news is reporting something akin to bigfoot or the abominal snowman being sighted in Solon?

To quote a familiar term...."Sheesh", we didn't need to know that!
    (Sheesh! I just went to the car in underwear and slippers to get my GPSr to test this! LOL!)
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Now that you showed me how to do that, I see that one can change all kinds of things going to te GPS. I added the full name of the cache listings along with the code number.

I just want to let you know that I appreciate your going above and WAY BEYOND the call of duty! Who needs to read directions when we have people like you around! I owe you a cup of coffee when we finally get meet you in person. (At ANY coffee shop you want!)
    THANK YOU WhereRWe !!

I hate when I have to get dressed to go outside too!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."