vb:literal>

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Have a Netbook?

and now (8 AM) it is sold out...sorry...

Been happy with my Acer.....I think you'll like it for what you want to use it for.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Thanks. I bought one! LOL!

This review helped me decide.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Not sure which one you got WhereRWe - but I like mine. Anyway - I bought a Zagg Invisible Shield kit for my D150 but can't figure out how to apply it. Decided it's not worth messing with.

Anyone want it for 1/2 price? $15! (for pick up - or shipping would be extra) Here is the link to read about it. http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

Also have one for a Casio Boulder Phone with Front Speaker - http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php That one goes for $12.00

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Not sure which one you got WhereRWe...
    Sheesh! I posted 2 links! LOL! Gateway LT3103, 1.3mhz AMD CPU, 2GB ram, 250GB hard drive, Windows Vista...

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! I posted 2 links! LOL! Gateway LT3103, 1.3mhz AMD CPU, 2GB ram, 250GB hard drive, Windows Vista...
    Sorry WhereAreWe - guess I missed it. Enjoy your new toy.

Same with me, LA. I would have guessed the Acer.

Sorry WhereAreWe - guess I missed it. Enjoy your new toy.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

I'm sorry........I didn't realize a Gateway was being considered. There's a repair guy in the Waterville area that makes a great living servicing them, should you end up needing it.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Not sure which one you got WhereRWe - but I like mine. Anyway - I bought a Zagg Invisible Shield kit for my D150 but can't figure out how to apply it. Decided it's not worth messing with.

Anyone want it for 1/2 price? $15! (for pick up - or shipping would be extra) Here is the link to read about it. http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

Also have one for a Casio Boulder Phone with Front Speaker - http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php That one goes for $12.00
    I've got Zaggs on all my screens and they are pretty easy to put on. Just follow the directions that they give and you should be good to go.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Same with me, LA. I would have guessed the Acer.
    Sheesh! I don't think any of you clicked on TeamHorwich's original link, which was to the Gateway for sale on Woot. My link was to a comparison review of the Acer and the Gateway (and the Gateway came out ahead!) LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelcache View Post
    There's a repair guy in the Waterville area that makes a great living servicing them, should you end up needing it.
    Maybe you're talking about Mike of "The G Team", who used to be an active geocacher and active on these forums? He's worked on my computers a couple of times when I got stumped. Haven't heard from him in a while...