vb:literal>

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Have a Netbook?

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    Here is a good price for this notebook. I don't own one but the price of this one seems to be reasonable.
    On "Black Friday", WalMart is going to have a laptop (not netbook) on sale for under $200! Of course, you'd better be there early. RULost2? has to be at work at 3:00 AM! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    On "Black Friday", WalMart is going to have a laptop (not netbook) on sale for under $200! Of course, you'd better be there early. RULost2? has to be at work at 3:00 AM! LOL!
    I'm not looking for a cheap notebook I already have one I'm looking for a very small slim lightweight netbook.
    Moo

Asus. 8.2 inch screen
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Just returned from staples and found acer aspire one. it's so slim. I liked it, thinking about buying one. Who has it? Is there something wrong with it? Like USB port is not able to provide 500mA or will not boot up from SD card or wi-fi card does not support packet injection or processor does not support virtualization or I don't know what...
    Moo

does it come in pretty colors?
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

I think the Acer had only 120 gig and the Asus had 160
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    I think the Acer had only 120 gig and the Asus had 160
    It's a netbook, what are you going to store on it? :P I'm thinking about removing HDD and installing 16GB solid state disk instead.
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    Just returned from staples and found acer aspire one. it's so slim. I liked it, thinking about buying one. Who has it? Is there something wrong with it? Like USB port is not able to provide 500mA or will not boot up from SD card or wi-fi card does not support packet injection or processor does not support virtualization or I don't know what...
    Cano - I have an Acer - so does Hiram......I like mine but you are asking questions beyond me. I got the one with the bigger screen and the larger battery (it runs for a long time without power). Bought it on line through Amazon. The USB ports work but I don't know what you mean by 500mA. Not booting up from an SD card - ah, not sure what you mean but the SD card with my photos works fine.....and the wifi works. You had my unit in your lap at the Tread Lightly event. I like mine - for travel and in the car it is perfect. It travels well and with the case which clamshells open - no taking it out of the case for security screening at the airport - which is very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb View Post
    does it come in pretty colors?
    Yup - mine is red!

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    If you want to try mine out you can. I hardly use it.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.