vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JD Foundation Breakfast....Nov. 14th

Default JD Foundation Breakfast....Nov. 14th

If you have never had one of Lois' or Shelly's breakfasts...now is the time to get one of the best breakfasts anywhere and support a great cause at the same time.

Benefit Breakfast at Lo-n-Shells Cafe in Waterboro. 5-11 am. All
    proceeds to go to The JD Foundation. Raffles including 2 cord of wood,
    $100. in cash, gift baskets, door prize, and a 50/50. Special menu.
    Tickets 10.00 including coffee, tea OJ, and Cranberry Juice. Call
    876-2295 or 247-5222

I would like to have been there to support the Foundation, but we are hosting two events in Bangor that day. It would be a lot of driving I'm afraid. Next time!!
    Happy Trails!

Best wishes for a very successful fund raiser!

The two events in Bangor and another commitment will keep me from attending this fundraiser in my old stomping ground. If you could give us a little advanced heads up on things like this it would be easier to make plans.

I'm sure the cachers in that area should attend a great cause fundraiser like this. I wish you the very best.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    The two events in Bangor and another commitment will keep me from attending this fundraiser in my old stomping ground. If you could give us a little advanced heads up on things like this it would be easier to make plans.

I'm sure the cachers in that area should attend a great cause fundraiser like this. I wish you the very best.
    It's to bad this had to fall on the same weekend as the two Bangor events, but this was the only weekend that the owners of the restaurant had available. Mike, if you leave home at 2 am you could get to Waterboro just as the restaurant opens, eat a nice breakfast and have plenty of time to get to the flash mob at noon.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    It's to bad this had to fall on the same weekend as the two Bangor events, but this was the only weekend that the owners of the restaurant had available. Mike, if you leave home at 2 am you could get to Waterboro just as the restaurant opens, eat a nice breakfast and have plenty of time to get to the flash mob at noon.
    That is very correct and don't discount the fact that Mike just might do it.

Hmmmm, interesting.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

What are the coords/address?
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Im sure Vic has the coords and the address but I do know that if you use the address 934 Main Street Waterboro Maine 04087 it will take you there. The address is actually the Milk Room conv store but Lo-n-Shells is across the street.

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    What are the coords/address?
    Tom and everyone else that is coming sorry about that. Lo-n-shells is at the corner of rt.202 and the west rd. in S.Waterboro. The coords taken from mapsource are 43 32.154/70 42.862.