vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who just hit 2000?

A very big congratulations. I have done a few of yours and enjoyed them immensely. I Hope all your finds were fun and exciting. Hope you have many many more.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Hey...congrats Ed!! Cache on!
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Congratulations!

A house is not a home without a cat.

Default Thank you!

The milestone was reached on a quiet long weekend in NH with Mrs. Lex. Only 17 finds in three days, but thoroughly enjoyable. Mrs. Lex is a quilter, so we had a day trip to the Keepsake Quilting store in Center Harbor, NH planned. We were able to do a cache by Tigquilt, which was about 1000 feet from the store as our 2000th. Beautiful spot on the harbor.

Now we are back to normal and leaving at 4AM on Sunday to head back up to the SMR, Delorme Map 46 and the 2001 Pocomoonshine cache. I have a Limited Edition 2009 Maine geocoin, I may leave it unactivated and place it in the Pocomoonshine cache to drive some traffic that way. I have to clear that plan with Mrs. Lex, so no promises. I will leave one for certain, will it be the LE? You will just have to go there and check it out.

As to my favorite, it is my second find. A virtual cache in Kissimmee, Florida which took me back to a simpler time and a proud community effort.

GCD6F8
    World's Most Unique ???

Way to go, Ed. 2,000 is a really, really nice number. Hats off to ya!