vb:literal>

Thread: New Trackable - Not Through GC.Com - CacheCooties

Default New Trackable - Not Through GC.Com - CacheCooties

Another trackable game which has started. It is a little "Cootie" which looks like a Geocoin with a tracking number but they are tracked on the CacheCootie.com web site. Sort of a cute little coin like object. Perfect size as it will fit into a film cannister. They come with a sticker for the first log book the "Cootie infects".

All the information is on their website as well as pictures of the "cooties" which come in many colors. It will be interesting to see how many of these are logged.

I don't know who is putting them out, but I received a promo cootie in the mail. I haven't activated it yet, because I want to drill him and add a tag. He's really cute and I'm afraid he'd disappear quickly otherwise.

Default Enough all ready

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Another trackable game which has started. It is a little "Cootie" which looks like a Geocoin with a tracking number but they are tracked on the CacheCootie.com web site. Sort of a cute little coin like object. Perfect size as it will fit into a film cannister. They come with a sticker for the first log book the "Cootie infects".

All the information is on their website as well as pictures of the "cooties" which come in many colors. It will be interesting to see how many of these are logged.
    I can't keep up with the last bunch of stuff on the tombstones. Now this. Good lord are you trying to kill me?

See you in the morning.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.