vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TB Headed to FL

Hybrid View

Default TB Headed to FL

Went on a rescue today so a TB wouldn't be stuck in one of my caches over the winter. The poor thing needs to go to Daytona FL and was almost there once and somehow it got up here in ME. Anyone heading to FL this winter want to take a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Went on a rescue today so a TB wouldn't be stuck in one of my caches over the winter. The poor thing needs to go to Daytona FL and was almost there once and somehow it got up here in ME. Anyone heading to FL this winter want to take a bug?
    Daytona 500 is February 14th - but I don't think you want to know what tickets cost...

Sheesh!

13 dec, but I'm not sure if I will be geocaching there
    Moo

Say what????? You're traveling all the way to Florida and don't know if you'll look for a cache there? Michal....come to your senses. Skip lunch and find at least one so that you can say you found a cache in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Say what????? You're traveling all the way to Florida and don't know if you'll look for a cache there? Michal....come to your senses. Skip lunch and find at least one so that you can say you found a cache in Florida.
    I already found a cache in Florida :P
    Moo

Once you know your plans let me know. Any other travelers?

And no, I don't want a ticket to Daytona. When I visited Indy (The Brickyard() fortunately I have friends who work a the Track on the crash rescue team so I go an insiders tour. Very nice! Just not during a race.

Robt and I are in Orlando now!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    Robt and I are in Orlando now!
    Oh, oh - I am jealous and is Ethan with you enjoying Disney??? And if so, I am really jealous! Enjoy your trip......a great place for a holiday.

We haven't bought our tickets so the plans aren't finalized yet, but we'll be going to Orlando to visit our families the second week of January. We'd be happy to move it if no one else has.

Oh, oh - I am jealous and is Ethan with you enjoying Disney??? And if so, I am really jealous! Enjoy your trip......a great place for a holiday.
    Yes, Ethan went too and he had a blast. He even got to meet mickey too