vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Top Dog" Hits the 8,000 Mark!

Default "Top Dog" Hits the 8,000 Mark!

The top dog cacher (not catcher), has made it to 8,000 caches. I'll bet he's "marked" every one, too.

ROTFLMAO!

Someone has purchased a premium membership for a dog?
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Quote Originally Posted by NativeMainer View Post
    Of course! How else is the dog going to download pocket queries? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by NativeMainer View Post
    sheeesh, you're assuming the dog didn't buy it for itself.

he he he
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Oh come on, let everyone play the way they want to play. It's not like it makes a mockery of the game to have a dog have more finds (and hides for that matter!) than many of us. And after all, dogs are people too!

Perhaps Garmin can see this as a potential market and come out with a GPS just for dogs. Instead of showing an odor, it will emit the odor of bacon in the direction of the cache. Actually, I might buy one of these for myself....

Rite In The Rain will come out with a new logbook which dogs can "mark" the logbook. It will have the ability to stay dry, but maintain the distinct scent of the finder. Any suspicious logs will have to be verified by comparing the smell of the logbook page to the appropriate end of the dog claiming the find.

And film canisters will be replaced with GPS equipped bone shaped containers, which the dog can bury every .1 mile and once it senses contact with earth, will transmit the coordinates directly to gc.com to be submitted.

In the words of my fellow curmudgeon, Sheesh!
    Last edited by brdad; 11-28-2009 at 09:21 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Of course! How else is the dog going to download pocket queries? LOL!

Sheesh. Ask a stupid question...
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

I am truly surprised that some raccoon has not lugged off all those caches that the dog owns, that surely must smell of dog bones. Wonder what he puts in those??
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    It's not like it makes a mockery of the game to have a dog have more finds (and hides for that matter!) than many of us.
    Oh, but that's exactly my point! It DOES! LOL!

Thumbs up Good one Dave

Oh come on, let everyone play the way they want to play. It's not like it makes a mockery of the game to have a dog have more finds (and hides for that matter!) than many of us. And after all, dogs are people too!

Perhaps Garmin can see this as a potential market and come out with a GPS just for dogs. Instead of showing an odor, it will emit the odor of bacon in the direction of the cache. Actually, I might buy one of these for myself....

Rite In The Rain will come out with a new logbook which dogs can "mark" the logbook. It will have the ability to stay dry, but maintain the distinct scent of the finder. Any suspicious logs will have to be verified by comparing the smell of the logbook page to the appropriate end of the dog claiming the find.

And film canisters will be replaced with GPS equipped bone shaped containers, which the dog can bury every .1 mile and once it senses contact with earth, will transmit the coordinates directly to gc.com to be submitted.

In the words of my fellow curmudgeon, Sheesh!
    That's the funniest post I've read here in awhile. Thanks for the laugh!!
    Happy Trails!

Brdad...you have thought about this WAY to much lol

on the other hand.....there is probably a market for it out there...well maybe not the log book...eeewwwwwww!