vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The 100 Mark

Default The 100 Mark

Congratulations to new cacher "rcwhit" who reached 100! Welcome to caching and I think your next 100 will come a little quicker but with a higher level of enjoyment. Of your first 100, which one was your favorite?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Way to go big brother!!

Congrats on your first 100! Now on to the next.

And the quest has begun - congrats and enjoy each one and the journey.

I remember how special 100 was......Congrats! It picks up speed from here on out....enjoy the ride.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Thumbs up Special yes

I remember 100 seeming to take forever to get to. That was a long time ago however. The details are a bit fuzzy I guess. Congrats on getting to that special milestone.
    Happy Trails!

Nicely done......! What do you think....are you "hooked" yet?

Hey folks my brother isnt snubbing all your well wishes, his internet is down and wont be worked on till at least monday. Thought I would tell you so you wouldnt think he was just a snob. hehe

Default rcwhit 100th

Rcwhit got us into geocaching . Rcwhit just told us about this site which we are glad to find. We also have hit the 100th mark heading towards 130 but we have more daylight time to cache then they do. We are diffidently hook on this new game and the exercise you get doing it. As far as rcwhit internet being down, we just wonder if his head is swelled to big to get threw the door to his computer. HA ha Hopeful the swelling will have gone down by tomorrow so we can go geocaching with them. Grats on the 100th cache anyway and thanks for getting us into a fun game that we can do by ourselves and still have fun caching with you guys and other friends. We will encourge him to catch up with us.

Smile Thanks to all!

First of all, our internet is STILL down! We are reduced to hanging out around the outside of coffee shops in the dark to steal WIFI. (NOT any coffee shops in Vassalboro!) You don't really miss something untill you dont have it! Thanks to all for your comments ( at least MOST of you!).
    I want to thank "Hide from the kids" for the MAINE GEOCOIN he gave us! It is almost too nice to send off, but I will someday I guess. Hope I get my internet fixed soon. Does anyone know if the Vassalboro coffee shop has WYFI? Well We'll be talking to you from some place soon I hope. Thanks again everyone. Will be looking forward to meeting some of you at the next get together or on the trails. RCWHIT