vb:literal>

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stud Mill Road Run, Equivalents?

Default Ekidokai Speaketh!

Well said Mike! I have about 130 caches that I have placed out over the last 2 & 1/2 years. So I have had a chance to grow into the maintenance experience. You had it dropped on you all at once.

I also love reading the logs and sharing the experiences of those who find my hides. Its all good.

Again, thanks for changing everything in the Maine (New England, International) caching scene.

Default And yes, we all can get along!

Mike, thanks for your candid thoughts. I think we all know that while the initial effort was herculian, the follow-up and response is even a larger responsibility. I have out a scant 45 caches and I get a lot of inquiries. Any of our fellow cachers with a bunch of caches placed know the drill.

As far as the considerable discussion, that's what this site is all about! I don't think the debate has caused any serious hard feelings. Like Question 1 this year, I voted for acceptance of a lifestyle different then mine yet I accept, reluctantly, that others have a completely different view then mine. It's the same here in geoworld.

But if my fellow cachers take anything from the debate it should be that when caching with friends it makes little difference whether you're looking for a cache the size of a VW or a nano, it's the friendship that matters. I'm doing my best to follow that creed within the caching community.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    ... ... ... acceptance of a lifestyle different then mine yet I accept, reluctantly, that others have a completely different view then mine. It's the same here in geoworld.
    What's wrong with the rest of us being normal?
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Default Huh?

Yikes, you're not suggesting that you're normal are you? I have fairly good knowledge of your "bloodline" so I'm certain you recognize that "normal" has been an uphill fight since birth!

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post

We have normal people around here?
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Normal TRF?! Have you ever listened to yourself? If you were to "normal" you would not fit it with me!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

It's all relative......isn't it!?
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelcache View Post
    It's all relative......isn't it!?
    No he is not mt relative! LOL!!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Default Relatives?

I'm pretty sure neither TRF or shuman road seachers (Steve and Jim) are relatives of mine but my dad used to say " The only thing we're sure about is the mother" so I'm not certain!

Noooooo, I don't think I'm related to Jim, I can remember one younger sister but not a second. My memory isn't what it used to be so that could mean I'm related to Dubord because I seem to be suffering from C.R.S and that may be genetic.

My day just keeps going from bad to worse.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)