vb:literal>

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Stud Mill Road Run, Equivalents?

Love it! Doesn't matter if I have to hike miles or just lean out the car window, experiences like this one and time spent with friends is what it's all about for me.

I like these "Power Runs" for the exercise I get, jumping in and out of my truck!

170+ caches done in one day in York County this past weekend....

Kayak Kouple found Star Wars Tribute: Luke Skywalker (Traditional Cache) at 1/17/2010

Log Date: 1/17/2010
    This was one of over 170 cache finds today with Meandmydogs, Mr Team Bullis, Ms Team Skywalker and 2GeoHounds. We started our quest to locate 100 caches at 7:30 am and were done shorlty after 11:30am!! With plenty of time left we caches some more...and some more and some more. Team Skywalker hit their '2000th' milestone, The 2Geohounds reached their '7000th' cache find!!! We ALL have a new record for most caches found in one day(our previous record was 52/3 caches ...we beat it by 120!!) and to boot managed to also finish the NH 100 cache finds in 24 hours challenge.......WOW !!!
    A huge thanks to all the cache owners that have places these caches. They were mostly road side park'n grabs. All caches were dry in great condition. We enjoyed the advantage of following geo prints to most hides. Although most caches were micro's the group would 'cheer' about any cache larger than a 35m ...lol. We even located one ammo can :-).
    Thanks for the wonderful Maine geo-adventure
    (all logs were signed BMKSH...more or less...lol...to save room on the logs sheets)
    SORRY for the 'copy &paste'

Visit this log entry at the below address:
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.a...4-d79b70181d1b

Visit Star Wars Tribute: Luke Skywalker
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...e-60b68ab31502

Profile for Kayak Kouple:
    http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?g...1-7b4f585c70fa

I am thinking about handing out Stud Mill Rd style micro caches with blank logs inside to everyone who attends my event next Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    I am thinking about handing out Stud Mill Rd style micro caches with blank logs inside to everyone who attends my event next Monday!
    That's cool - at one of my events a couple of years ago - I had a cache container swap. People were asked to bring a container and take a container. We had a few creative ones added to the mix.

I may be bringing my caching bag with all my various containers in it. I have about 75 containers made up right now.