vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas Geocachers

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Don't know if you have kids, but usually kids "below high-school" are fascinated by geocaching. You can sit back and let them find the caches! LOL!
    Joey is now walking away and sitting down when he spots the cache. He sits back, giggles, and waits for me to find it myself - which can be an agonizingly long time sometimes. Thanks tat.

Quote Originally Posted by cachecrashers4 View Post
    Joey is now walking away and sitting down when he spots the cache. He sits back, giggles, and waits for me to find it myself - which can be an agonizingly long time sometimes. Thanks tat.
    I'm sure you were doing the same thing to him
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    No question about it, Play-Doh as long as it's fresh. It loses it's taste as it ages.

I agree though, kids love to see what's in there even if they don't take anything. I think it can also teach them a lot about trading fairly. When we took our granddaughter caching in AZ the second day, she actually chose some of her own trinkets before we left to trade without it even being suggested to her and pondered at each cache if the trade was fair. That's a value some adult cachers could learn.
    Gotta disagree with you there Dave . . . no doubt in my mind. The firetruck . . . especially if it is a Matchbox fire truck and not some cheap knock off.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."