vb:literal>

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SeriousTool hits 200. Hides, that is.

[QUOTE=brdad;60816]
    I don't believe every cacher has to place caches to "give back" to the community. We have more than enough power hiders to make up for it. QUOTE]

I tend to think the same way myself. Before I left to move down here to SC I had about 800 or so finds and only had about 6 or so hides but I think they were quality hides and that's the way I wanted them to be. I don't have any hides down here yet and to be quite honest it seems all the "quality places" have already been taken in my area. I'm not one to hide a micro and there are plenty of those around to appease those who like that type of hide anyway. If I do find that 'special place' I'll make sure it is as special to me and the cache finder as well. JMHO
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

I still maintain that anyone who finds over 1,000 hides should be able to find at least one quality place to hide a cache . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Right now, I am preparing containers and logs all ready to go for when I need them for maintaining caches. I am trying to stock up on ready to go replacement caches. As soon as I get a few DNFs, I am all over the cache. I even have performed repair and replacement on other's caches.

Quote Originally Posted by NativeMainer View Post
    Well, he's gone and done it. 200 hides. A bunch of alerts went off this morning, pushing Chadd over the 200 hide mark. I do believe that's the most in the state, at the present moment.
    From http://mgs.cano.sk/

SeriousTool239TeamHorwich209Ekidokai178Mapachi158Northwoods Explorer120lexmano109law1646100Katadin Goddess94MARTES80LaughingTerry73EMSDanel70kayaking loon68iampaw67shuman road searchers55hoamdezinahs52
    Moo

Default Cano, you are only counting active caches!

We need to measure the body of work over time, so counting archived caches and events, TH is at 248 and the Serious Tool is at 252. A changing of the guard has occurred.

congrats to the SeriousFool...I mean Tool ; )

Thanks everyone! Now.... to begin retrofitting my earliest hides and maintaining them all! I have a feeling Horwich will be back at it again and the counts will go back and forth between us for the coming months.

Was happy to see that TH and DSKG had some FTFs this morning (3 of them involving S-Ray as well!)....

I'm just starting! Look out behind you, I still have my power run to put out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    I'm just starting! Look out behind you, I still have my power run to put out!
    Keep it close by Pat!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

I think a power run would be fun to do.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.