vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Smile Happy Holiday

I would like to wish all a Happy Holiday and enjoy the season.
    We hate mindless caches placed in the woods without a reason, nothing but the cache in a plastic bag on a tree.

Have a wonderful day everyone! My dog sleeps in until 7:30 :-)
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Merry Christmas to all! I was pushed awake at 4:30 by a very anxious wife. My son sleeps until the dog gets up at 8am!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Default Pics

Yeah, they are cute most of the time. One of my major New Year's resolutions will be to learn how to post pictures on this site. I've said that before but I mean it this time.

Can I stop eating now and just sit on the couch for a couple of hours?

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    "Dianne and I were woken by two very friendly labs at 4 this morning, just like every other morning! The older dog, Nick ( the beer drinker) is walking around with FOUR stuffed doggie toys in his mouth and looking rather silly. Bo is wearing his reindeer antlers which don't bother him a bit."

Pictures? They had to be cute.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas! OK, next post what caching toys you got....
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

We started small this year since we're new to caching. We got a couple of travel bugs and a couple of geocoins. I'll active and place my TB and geocoin and JustPJ66 will active and place her TB. She's already said she won't place her coin, she likes it too much and wants to keep it in her possession. Can't say as I blame her there, it's a really nice coin. My coin, however, will be activated and placed so we can have fun watching it travel.

Yeah, yeah, Merry Christmas.....anyone gotta Alka Seltzer?

No, no, just kidding, I had a great Christmas and I hope all my "Geo-buds" did too!
    Now......On to "Happy New Year!"

Merry Christmas to all! A wonderful collection of caching gifts. Starting with new snowshoes to replace my 45 year old wood ones. Then, a copy of Topo 8, should be interesting to use and play with. Followed up with new containers, tape, pencils and a couple of nasty little nanos! Oh......and magnets! A bunch of different sizes.
    Apparently the letter to Santa talking about a new Oregon didn't reach the North Pole.....but no worries. The GPS60 works just fine. Now, with a few days off, hope to get some caching in.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Is this what Sebago Brewing had in mind when they brought out "Slick Nick's Winter Ale"? Can't wait to see these social butterflies again

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    The older dog, Nick ( the beer drinker) is walking around with FOUR stuffed doggie toys in his mouth and looking rather silly. Bo is wearing his reindeer antlers which don't bother him a bit.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.