vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Hybrid View

Smile Merry Christmas

To those of you who celebrate Christmas, I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas. May the next few days bring you happiness and allow you to be with the ones you love.

To those of you who celebrate in other ways, Happy Holidays.

JustKev

Thank you. I also want to say Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to all of my Maine caching friends from NC
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Yes, I would also like to wish everyone one this web site a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I would also like to thank everyone for all there support and contributions to the web site.
    Blazing Troll

Regardless of what the celebration, may all our members enjoy this special time of year. It is a special time for all. Ralph joins me in wishing everyone the very best of the season.

Cache on, cache happy ~ stay safe and warm!

Warmest wishes to everyone at this wonderful time of the year....

Merry Christmas.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Merry Christmas! Was shaken awake at 0300 by two very excited little girls.

I'm working out a deal with Santa so that next year he won't get here til 7:00 in the morning. **yawn**

Wishing everyone the best Holiday Wishes!!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Default Merry Christmas

Dianne and I were woken by two very friendly labs at 4 this morning, just like every other morning! The older dog, Nick ( the beer drinker) is walking around with FOUR stuffed doggie toys in his mouth and looking rather silly. Bo is wearing his reindeer antlers which don't bother him a bit.

So it's off to mass then Di's son's home in Oakland to watch the grandchildren open gifts and then to mom's for the second Dubord gathering of the season.

For us, it's all about the family although Di did get a charge out of the new Nuvi I gave "her" for Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all in geoland!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Pictures?

"Dianne and I were woken by two very friendly labs at 4 this morning, just like every other morning! The older dog, Nick ( the beer drinker) is walking around with FOUR stuffed doggie toys in his mouth and looking rather silly. Bo is wearing his reindeer antlers which don't bother him a bit."

Pictures? They had to be cute.

Default Pics

Yeah, they are cute most of the time. One of my major New Year's resolutions will be to learn how to post pictures on this site. I've said that before but I mean it this time.

Can I stop eating now and just sit on the couch for a couple of hours?

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    "Dianne and I were woken by two very friendly labs at 4 this morning, just like every other morning! The older dog, Nick ( the beer drinker) is walking around with FOUR stuffed doggie toys in his mouth and looking rather silly. Bo is wearing his reindeer antlers which don't bother him a bit."

Pictures? They had to be cute.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.