vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fins_Up Log # 100

Default Fins_Up Log # 100

Congratulations to Fins_Up who logged cache # 100 today on one of my Yorktown caches. These new cachers are into it for sure and have placed some quality caches in our area. Keep up the good work and now on to #500!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Well - welcome to the game Fins_Up and congrats on #100. Sounds like regardless of snow or winter you will be moving on. Way to go - Cache on - Cache happy! And - Merry Christmas!

Congratulations on your first 100 Tim! The next 100 will come faster. Keep up the great work on your hides and I look forward to many more.
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Congratulations to Fins_Up who logged cache # 100 today on one of my Yorktown caches. These new cachers are into it for sure and have placed some quality caches in our area. Keep up the good work and now on to #500!
    Sheesh! Fins-Up just joined GeocachingMaine.org at 4:27 this afternoon, and I was going to add them to the newcomers roster when I saw this! LOL!

Thanks everyone! We are enjoying caching year round. The snow makes it even more fun and challenging. We are excited to reach 100 and look forward to what's next. We enjoy every cache along the way! Today was a great day and we loved the Yorktown series. Dan did a great job on those hides. See you on the trail! Fins_Up (Jason and Hunter).

100 already! And I know for a fact that not all of those had exact coords to make the find, right? Good for you.......you've earned each of those 100..... Congrats!

Congratulations and Merry Christmas.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Congratulations!!!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Congratulations! Winter caching, to me, is much more fun (no bugs, and when you fall it dosen't hurt) You just get less caches per day; but I bet you'll make it to 200 finds faster then it took you to get 100! Have fun, I hope to see you on the trail!