vb:literal>

Thread: Hello ya'll

Default Hello ya'll

Been caching for a while now (in Maine and previously under a "team name" in Oregon). I have been fortunate enough to meet a few folks on the trail but figured with the cold weather I might spend a little time meeting a few more. I usually cache with my seven year old but do enjoy some solo caching (for the peace and quiet ). Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and hope all is well for the winter season....hope to see some folks out there (haven't seen a log post since November)!

Welcome to the forums! My caching team had the pleasure of meeting you and your son on November 22nd as we were heading back down the trail from The PocoMoonshine Package cache.

Cache On!

Oneday- Hope we get to meet you one day.
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Would love to meet you and do some caching.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Hi!

Checkout "GC21H2B". Hope to see you there!!

Thanks for the welcome all.

lexmano...how could I forget. What a great area that was! Hope you had as great a time with the rest of your day as we did.

waterski...same to you...(and very funny)

Ekidokai...anytime! You definitely seem like my kind of cacher..and by that I mean slightly psychotic!

rcwhit...you just might see me there. I would love to...unfortunately I can't make plans that far in advance as I am a father and a full-time student and have a full-time job so...I never know what might happen.

Default What?

Quote Originally Posted by oneday View Post
    Thanks for the welcome all.

lexmano...how could I forget. What a great area that was! Hope you had as great a time with the rest of your day as we did.

waterski...same to you...(and very funny)

Ekidokai...anytime! You definitely seem like my kind of cacher..and by that I mean slightly psychotic!

rcwhit...you just might see me there. I would love to...unfortunately I can't make plans that far in advance as I am a father and a full-time student and have a full-time job so...I never know what might happen.
    What? What? The doctors can't prove anything and the others lie. Really they do!
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.