Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Vicbiker Hits 1500 in the Cold & Wind

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    abbot me
    Posts
    754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Or was it that Chercacher wanted to go shopping and vic could go caching?
    Urban caches are hated by some on this site...evidently they don't take their wifes shopping...I just drop her off...ask "How long will you be dear". "Take your time, don't worry about me I'll find something to do." Then with GSAK filtered to the nearest P&G's the whole shopping experience takes on a new meaning.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    abbot me
    Posts
    754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Congrats Vic! You've cached with a lot of great people.....which one of the 1500 was the most memorable?
    I've been waiting for this...I have cached with some of the great ones...made friends that will last a lifetime...but most memorable...that's a hard one.

    Winter kayaking to Moose Island with friends to do a cache...caching with Chercacher the day the baby goose tried to adopt her...caching on crutches in the winter time....every cache I have ever done with Lacy...caching after the WWWW's events...and so many more will always be high on my list of favrorites...but the all time favorite will always be early in my caching career...doing Laughing Terry's "Deathwish #1" in the winter with Number Seven.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    abbot me
    Posts
    754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Well done, Vic. And while it's certainly a little on the frosty side out there, it's nothing for folks from the great frozen north country like Charron and Vic!
    And you want to be my lawyer!!!!!!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hampden, ME
    Posts
    891

    Default Thanks!

    What a great answer. And I'm sure a lot of great stories to go along with them!

    Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    I've been waiting for this...I have cached with some of the great ones...made friends that will last a lifetime...but most memorable...that's a hard one.

    Winter kayaking to Moose Island with friends to do a cache...caching with Chercacher the day the baby goose tried to adopt her...caching on crutches in the winter time....every cache I have ever done with Lacy...caching after the WWWW's events...and so many more will always be high on my list of favrorites...but the all time favorite will always be early in my caching career...doing Laughing Terry's "Deathwish #1" in the winter with Number Seven.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Great job Vic!
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So. China Maine
    Posts
    1,588

    Default Huh?

    No problem, Rick. I'll be your lawyer. How do I get to Abbott from here?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,539

    Default

    That is a very big accomplishment. I bet a lot of fun too. Hope the next ones are just as good.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    No problem, Rick. I'll be your lawyer. How do I get to Abbott from here?
    Hee, hee - reminds me of hunting for a cache - which was "right in plain sight" - nearly in front of Vic & Cheryl's house LOL

    Yeah, friends for a life time..........

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    abbot me
    Posts
    754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Hee, hee - reminds me of hunting for a cache - which was "right in plain sight" - nearly in front of Vic & Cheryl's house LOL

    Yeah, friends for a life time..........
    I remember that day so well...I had just bought the old Esso station on the corner and torn it down...cachers were logging that I had hid a cache in a pile of junk...when in reality it was hanging on the sign post. Thinking back it doesn't seem possible we have only known each other for that short a time period...seems as thought we've been friends forever...meeting you that day was meant to happen. BFF.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Auburn, Maine
    Posts
    621

    Default

    An imoressive milestone indeed - Congrats Vic!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •