vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Winslow Winter Weekend Waypoint Warrior Wingding 6

I went to highschool with the real FFJ and the guy at the event did not look ANYTHING like the guy in school!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by robt View Post
    Despite his denial I have seen FFJ at more than one event.

Also if FFJ is Hirma's Twin which one is truly the evil one? Both seem to be doing pretty good at the war for that title.
    These are not the droids . . . I mean Geocacher . . . you are looking for. They can move on.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Me too! In fact, at one ORCA event, I actually had him captive in my car for a while!

(And left him WAY out in the woods...)
    I don't really count the ORCA Events as an Event . . . it's more of a Hang Out With Hiram and Steal His Breakfast Kind of Affair.

And yeah . . . thanks Bruce . . . I kind of forgot about that "Well it was nice hanging out with you Jake. See you later. Hope you get a ride back with someone else." HehHeh.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I'm glad that the issue of whether that was FFJ was clarified. My mistake, the guy I saw was not nearly as "fat, balding or goofy looking" as the real FFJ.
    I fixed your quote Dubord . . . and yeah . . . sorry . . . I really did picture you as an older guy and more distinguished instead of looking like a real person . . . are you sure you're really a lawyer?

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    I went to highschool with the real FFJ and the guy at the event did not look ANYTHING like the guy in school!
    I wish I could say it was because I was cool looking and oh so suave . . . but the truth I suppose is more that I have less hair and more belly.

And yeah . . . to tell you the truth SRS . . . I still can't remember you . . . then again I have a hard time remembering what I had for dinner yesterday.

Default Yes, I'm sorry to say I am!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I fixed your quote Dubord . . . and yeah . . . sorry . . . I really did picture you as an older guy and more distinguished instead of looking like a real person . . . are you sure you're really a lawyer?
    Yeah I'm an attorney, but as soon as I walk out the door of my office I leave the "lawyer" behind. I thoroughly enjoy my chosen profession, but try not to wear it on my sleeve and there are VERY few lawyers I would hang out with, although lexmano is top shelf on my list of lawyers I like.

I'm pretty sure I was an assassin in my prior life and the next time around I want to be a travelling scientist!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Anyone Know "Madjackone"?

Not a member of GeocachingMaine.org, but logged the WWWWWW6 event. GC.com profile says he lives in Caanan, so maybe OpalSNS knows him?

I don't recall him, and nobody who has emailed me knows him either.

Last call before I delete his log.

(Next year we'll have a sign-in sheet! LOL!)

I think I remember a seeing a Harley, does that count?

I did not however, see FFJ. But Lee says she talked to him.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Got It!

The person everyone thought was FFJ was really madjackone!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

I know I saw a mc pull into the parking lot........I commented on it. Wonder too if they didn't log a will attend to my event (but gc is down).