vb:literal>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pictures Don't Lie!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! Am I in danger of losing my position as 'resident curmudgeon"???

Nah, you're in a class all by yourself....
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Dude! Use my photos! PLEASE! You can only improve the situation!

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    Dude! Use my photos! PLEASE! You can only improve the situation!

Mapachi, are there any cameras that survived takeing your picture? I can't seem to find anything that has your name in the discription. If your going to GC21H2B at the end of the month, Maybe I can get a few good pic there to work with. I'll be taking lots of pictures there to try to put faces to all the names I see on this site.
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.
    Click here to see my album, "Pictures Don't Lie!"

Feel free to use mine!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

CUTE! Great job

Love it, keep them coming!

I have suggestion - Why not make an article and you can post the pictures all in the first post and you can update the page when you make new ones.

If that sounds like something you'd like to do and you need any help let me know.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Feel free to use any of my photos, I have loads of em on the site. If you need any ID's of people I might be of some help there too as long as it was before 07 when I left to move down here to the south.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Very clever. I liked it
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Thumbs up I like suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Love it, keep them coming!

I have suggestion - Why not make an article and you can post the pictures all in the first post and you can update the page when you make new ones.

If that sounds like something you'd like to do and you need any help let me know.
    I'm not sure what you mean. I would like to put them someplace where people can download a bigger picture if they want to print some thing out. On the regular Geocaching picture pages you can download a larger photo and save it. I tried to download one from my album and it was really small. Will doing what you are talking about allow people to download a large picture?
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.

Hi Tat and Haffy.
    Will be glad to see what I can do for you. I'm trying to learn and get better with the program and the best way is to practice! Just remember . . . . YOU ASKED FOR IT!