vb:literal>

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Winter campout(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    By the way, Aaron says I need to lay off the Moxie since it seems to be affecting my thinking.
    Moxie contains gentian root extract, which is good for the liver - something Hiram needs...

Default Llama's

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Oh you wouldn't want to know about my dreams . . . the other night I had a recurring dream about llamas . . . well I think they were llamas . . . maybe they were alpacas. Kept me up quite a bit of the night.
    Thank God those lying son's of bitches can't talk!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Moxie contains gentian root extract, which is good for the liver - something Hiram needs...

heh, unless the gentian root can replace the liver, it probably won't do me much good!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I don't know Jake... maybe you should START doing drugs.... it might turn you normal...
    I don't know Hiram . . . don't you remember how Mrs. Firefighterjake cut me off at Camp Jakeawana . . . apparently she thought I was a bit too happy from drinking the Woodchucks you bought for me.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Thank God those lying son's of bitches can't talk!
    Or maybe they can . . . they're just the strong, silent types.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

OK, skip the Lord of the Ring Fellowship stuff . . . I'm putting away my golden helm of senility, bronze ax of ludicrousness and instead I'm going where no man has gone before . . . oops . . . mixing up my Star saga/soap operas . . .

A long time ago, in the southern part of Maine far, far away.

Episode IV, A NEW HOPE

It is a period of civil war. Rebel geocachers, striking from a hidden base in Brewer on Getchell Street in the third house on the right with the white trim and yellow siding, have won their first victory by traveling south past Augusta, deep in unknown territory. During the battle, Rebel geocachers managed to steal secret plans to the Empire’s ultimate weapon, the Micro Nano Death Star, a cache smaller than even a nano . . . a cache that may prove the undoing of the Rebel Geocachers. Pursued by the Empire’s sinister agents, Princess Quilting Mom races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen Micro Nano Death Star that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy….

Now join us on our quest . . .

Featuring

Obi Won Maniacobi . . . a once vaunted Jedi General with many cache finds under his belt

Hiram Solo . . . the swash-buckling, hard drinking, good-time having devil may care adventurer

FirefighterLuke . . . Obi Wan Maniacobi's future geocaching apprentice (Hiram wanted me to be Chewbacca since he said it would be more fitting with the rarely seen Yeti-like appearances of me at Geo Events . . . but I'm not tall enough . . . perhaps more fitting would be the fat guy with Red Squadron that gets blown up . . . but I'm not so sure I want to get blown up.)

And R2D2 . . . featuring a certain gal of small stature wearing a trash can over her head (hey I was going to make her an Ewok or Jawa, but I don't have the budget to make an Ewok costume)

Could someone post what time everyone is getting together tomorrow and for those coming later on how will we know here you all will be at?
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Could someone post what time everyone is getting together tomorrow and for those coming later on how will we know here you all will be at?
    Whats going on tomorrow?
    Moo

I will place an ammo box at N45°11.213' W70°9.474' tomorrow at 9am.

I will go back and place a note with the coordinates for the campsite after we set up camp.

During the day, we plan to go to Flagstaff Hut, to rescue a geocoin for Kayaking Loon.

(GC1HBY7)
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Lets here who from anyone else that is planning to show up?
    Blazing Troll