vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has the forum been hacked?

I really fixed him.....I sent him my PayPal account, and social security number and told him never to send any of us another email.

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    I really fixed him.....I sent him my PayPal account, and social security number and told him never to send any of us another email.
    How ironic! I sent him your Palpal and SS number too!

Heh, that joke reminds me of back a few years ago when stores would ask your phone number. If I was alone I would decline or give them a bogus number, but if I was there with a friend I would give the friends number. That was always good for a laugh.
    Last edited by brdad; 01-14-2010 at 08:21 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Heh, that joke reminds me of back a few years ago when stores would ask your phone number. If I was alone I would decline or give them a bogus number, but if I was there with a friend I would give the friends number. That was always good for a laugh.
    My wife would give out a number that was one digit off our phone number when someone asked her that question. Maybe I should start giving out the time and temperature number if someone asks me that.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Oh, message deleted, BTW.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

My brother always told them his phone number was "cash". Now days, however, places like Lowe's ask for your phone number to facilitate returns without a receipt. They supposedly don't use the number for anything but who knows what computer hackers can find. Granted, they'll probably also use the number for demographics to see where they need to plan their next store.

I also received the note. Strange.

Maybe you should implement captcha when sending a new message also
    Moo

I was wondering why I could not find him either. Thanks Bruce.
    Blazing Troll

Default Wow

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    How ironic! I sent him your Palpal and SS number too!

Super ironic, I sent him both your accounts and SS#'s and he wanted your dates of birth. He didn't believe me.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Got that same message here....