vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: They did it......3K!

Default Congratulations!

Way to go, Dan! See you on the trail...
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Default Right you are!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Sounds like the cache at Fort St. James . . . Heidi and I spent the day there in Antigua . . . I mostly frolicked in the waves, shot some pics, found the cache, took more pics of the cannon and Heidi ended up getting a massage from a Jamaican woman named Stacey . . . and then I got a massage from Stacey . . . wonderful island.

That's the cache. So who's this gal Stacey? Does she cache?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Well, Dan, as you can tell I haven't been to this site for awhile or I would have chimed in before now. I'm sure C3K was better than all that Y2K hoopla by a long shot. Another 1,000 in the books, take a breath, and then head out for the next one. Congrats, Big guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    That's the cache. So who's this gal Stacey? Does she cache?
    Ah Stacey . . . a great Jamaican woman who was at the beach . . . gave a fantastic massage. I was a bit worried however since she was talking with Heidi and asking her about the best way to get back at a cheating boyfriend . . . while at the same time massaging and manipulating my head and neck . . . I was deathly afraid that she might get frustrated and scrounch . . . there goes my neck.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Since I got my 100th cache with Dan when he got his 300th; and I got 1600 the same day he got 3000, I guess I'm catching up! Look out dan, here I come!

Default Is this modern math, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    Since I got my 100th cache with Dan when he got his 300th; and I got 1600 the same day he got 3000, I guess I'm catching up! Look out dan, here I come!

So let's see. When you had 100, I had 300, or 3 times as many. When you hit 1600 and I had 3000 I only had less then 2 times as many as you. Maybe you're right....but at sheesh, instead of 200 more, now I have 1400 more, or seven times as many. I guess you're right. You are catching up quickly. I'm going out early tomorrow to widen the gap! This is very confusing!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

It's that new math the darn youngin's use with them fancy phones with the calculators on them.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.