Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Not exactly Geocaching but funny

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade, Maine
    Posts
    953

    Talking Not exactly Geocaching but funny

    A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. To his dismay, there were thousands of people ahead of him in line to see St. Peter. But, to his surprise, St. Peter left his desk at the gate and came down the long line to where the lawyer was standing. St. Peter greeted him warmly. Then St. Peter and one of his assistants took the lawyer by the hands and guided him up to the front of the line into a comfortable chair by his desk.

    The lawyer said, "I don't mind all this attention, but what makes me so special?"

    St. Peter replied, "Well, I've added up all the hours for which you billed your clients, and by my calculation you must be about 193 years old!"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    china,maine
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. To his dismay, there were thousands of people ahead of him in line to see St. Peter. But, to his surprise, St. Peter left his desk at the gate and came down the long line to where the lawyer was standing. St. Peter greeted him warmly. Then St. Peter and one of his assistants took the lawyer by the hands and guided him up to the front of the line into a comfortable chair by his desk.

    The lawyer said, "I don't mind all this attention, but what makes me so special?"

    St. Peter replied, "Well, I've added up all the hours for which you billed your clients, and by my calculation you must be about 193 years old!"
    Sounds like a Dubord I know!!!!!!!!!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade, Maine
    Posts
    953

    Default Dubord

    Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    Sounds like a Dubord I know!!!!!!!!!

    I thought of him when I posted the joke. Here I've never even met him and I'm already telling lawyer jokes.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So. China Maine
    Posts
    1,588

    Default Yuk, yuk, yuk!

    Bunch of wise guys! Old joke though! How 'bout another one?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade, ME
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Dont encourage him!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    china,maine
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Dont encourage him!!
    Which one? Dubord or justkev? I know not to encourage Dubord. He lives way to close to me!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    china,maine
    Posts
    411

    Default

    The last time I encouraged Dubord we ended up going 117mph on I95 in his Z. There were 10 FTF's involved however!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Auburn, Maine
    Posts
    621

    Default Lawyer joke

    What do you call 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?




    A good start
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    china,maine
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb View Post
    What do you call 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?



    pollution?! Sorry Dan!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade, ME
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    The last time I encouraged Dubord we ended up going 117mph on I95 in his Z. There were 10 FTF's involved however!

    LOL to funny!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •