vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I won't be placing or checking my caches this winter.

Glad you're ok. Hope you get back on your feet soon. Rock solid proof that the boulder wins every time.

Get well soon Terry. We will keep being tortured by all your caches we are trying to find in the meantime.

I broke my heel last year...so have a good understanding of what you are going through. A word of caution...don't do what I did... went caching on crutches...did a winter camp out on crutches...even went and did my own "Deathwish cache" with the gang...have been paying for it ever since...damaged my shoulders from placing to much weight on them from supporting myself on the crutches. Also broke one pr. of crutches..got my cast wet and had to have it replaced before my foot rotted off.

Thanks for all the laughs guys. The rock is on 134 right before you get to Starks. It is just after a small bend in the road. With the slush and ice that is all it took. I have been driving that road for years but the conditions were just right and I was in a hurry to get to work. The car has been been replaced. My new cache mobile is an 05 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport RS. Pretty little car and handles great. I picket it up at Norms in Wiscasset.