vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I won't be placing or checking my caches this winter.

Default I won't be placing or checking my caches this winter.

Totaled car, shattered heel bone, awesome shiner from the airbag slamming my hand into my eye. LOL The car hit a huge rock, flipped up in the air, barrel rolled and came down on the drivers side facing the rock. I put all the pictures on my LaughingTerry facebook. I will know Friday if I have to have surgery. I am OK but sitting around all the time sucks big time.

Oh my word!
    Glad you are ok. Don't hesitate to ask here for help with your caches, I am sure we can find people to help.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Sheesh! I'll bet "Laughing Terry" isn't laughing right now...

Get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Don't hesitate to ask here for help with your caches, I am sure we can find people to help.
    Count me in if you need any thing checked or fixed down around the Augusta/Waterville area. Hope you're back up and caching soon!
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.
    Click here to see my album, "Pictures Don't Lie!"

Default Wow

Okay, that hurt, but thank goodness you "walked" away from that. Take care of yourself, and of course, I'd be happy to help you with your caches.

Was the rock "Right in Plain View" ?? Have a speedy recovery and hope to see you hobbling on the trail this coming spring.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Well, really glad to hear that you're basically ok. Good luck on Friday!
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Uhhh......ya' gotta' find people who can find his caches......

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Don't hesitate to ask here for help with your caches, I am sure we can find people to help.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Yeah have a speedy recovery for sure. So what is your facebook name? Just typed in LaughTerry and nothing came up.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Actually I was laughing with the cop and help that stopped before the ambulance got there, laughing in the ambulance with the EMT, laughing at the hospital with the nurses, and a couple days later laughing at the Drs office too. The EMT was amazed at how normal my blood pressure was just minutes after the crash and that I was laughing and telling stories instead of crying and moaning in pain.

The rock was definitely "right in Plain Sight" and I got a real good look at it as I was careening towards it. I was thinking " I wish I hadn't left my cell phone at home" Then when I realized I was gonna hit a rock instead of a snowbank I was thinking "I'm gonna total my car and it isn't paid for yet" LOL Then I had a "spin dryer" moment and it was over. They put a collapsible ladder in for me to climb (hop) up out of the car since it was laying on the drivers door.

Thanks for the offers of help everyone. I do appreciate it.

It's http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/LaughingTerry

Terry