vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I won't be placing or checking my caches this winter.

Get well soon!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Default Help is on the way!

Ok, it's pretty clear from your account that the rock was sole cause of your accident. We need to determine who that big sucker belongs to and who is in charge of the rock's maintenance. Was there any of the typical signs the DOT puts out, like "Caution, big, hard, honking rock ahead"? If not, then this too is Baldacci's fault and we need to go after him before he gets done and goes into hiding.

When you had your EVOC training in Norridgewock, did they put rocks on the course? Good thing you weren't in a cruiser because the AG's office would be just beginning a 6 month investigation.

Seriously, glad you're ok and I'm sure all in the caching community will help with any issues that might arise with your many caches.

In the meantime, get better, careful with buying a Toyota for a replacement and remember... 1 800 WIN WIN 1!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Any medical types out there can correct me however excessive laughter and giddiness can be an outward sign of a concussion........except in your case. You're Laughing Terry.

I think we all could take a lesson from you about handling life.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    Actually I was laughing with the cop and help that stopped before the ambulance got there, laughing in the ambulance with the EMT, laughing at the hospital with the nurses, and a couple days later laughing at the Drs office too.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

There isn't much I don't laugh about. It seems to make life easier and confuses people to no end. LOL I will be replacing the Subaru Impreza Outback Sport with yet another Subaru Impreza Outback Sport. I love those cars.In fact I am going to Wisscassette tomorrow to look at an 05. From a safety standard I went from 45 mph to a dead stop and then flipped and barrel rolled landing less than 10 feet from the rock. One broken heel bone and a black eye. I'll take that any day of the week. LOL

Default Subaru's

Terry, give Dennis Crosen a call at S&T Motors in South China, 445-5050. This guy sells mostly Subaru's and he gets a lot of them from Florida. He has a great reputation in this area. My youngest son-in-law bought a Forester from him, 06 and the tranny failed about 9 months after he bought it. Dennis replaced it, his cost. He's out on Route 3 in South China, worth a stop. Like other lawyers, I'm cautious about referring folks to a used car place, but these guys are the best.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

I bought my first Impreza Outback Sport at S&T. My ex is still driving it with 225,000 miles or so on it. I called them and they don't have what I want on the lot. I was real impressed with them when I got that car. I drove an old Ford Probe in and drove out in the Impreza about 45 minutes later.

Thank goodness you're okay. Next time, miss the rock.

Wow looks like you had a wild ride their glad to see that you are okay. I can get together with rcwhit and help him tend to any of your caches . Well i know its hard to sit back and take it easy but do it! so you can get better, take care and get well

All I got to say is that's what you get for chasing a Gob-ler - - - Actually, glad you are OK. The car can be replaced, you can't!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

That does sound like a ruff ride. Take care.