Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I won't be placing or checking my caches this winter.

Wow. All I can say is I am glad you are ok. Hope your recuperation goes smoothly.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Wow! Glad to hear that you're OK. I didn't think geocaching was a rough sport.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Terry, give Dennis Crosen a call at S&T Motors in South China, 445-5050. This guy sells mostly Subaru's and he gets a lot of them from Florida. He has a great reputation in this area. My youngest son-in-law bought a Forester from him, 06 and the tranny failed about 9 months after he bought it. Dennis replaced it, his cost. He's out on Route 3 in South China, worth a stop. Like other lawyers, I'm cautious about referring folks to a used car place, but these guys are the best.
    A lawyer commenting on a used car salesman . . . somewhere here is a joke . . . I'm just not sure where . . .

Let's see . . . a lawyer, used car salesman and a guy who has just been in an accident go into a bar. . . .

On the serious side . . . get well soon Terry.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Eek! Scary looking picture! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Yikes! Sounds scary but glad you are on your way to recovery. Hopefully you won't need surgery and if you do, hopefully you'll have a speedy recuperation period!

Wink Call an ambulance!!!!

No wonder my ears were burning....

I don't visit here daily like I used to but I had this sudden urge to check out GeocachingMaine.org and now I see why. Like Jake I'm thinking that it's not just a coincidence to have a lawyer, an ambulance, and a used car salesman all in the same paragraph. You didn't happen to tear the aluminum siding off a house while you were airborn did you?

Seriously, Terry, I'm very glad that your own personal damage was kept to a minimum. When a car rolls like that the outcome is often not pretty. I hope your heel "heals" rapidly and that you'll be able to support weight on it sometime soon.

Now, as far as the black eye goes: You should go back to using the normal and customary air bag that comes with the vehicle. I suspect that your black eye is the result of that large rubber chicken that inflated when you struck the rock......

Also, even thought I made fun, I hear our own Dubord207, Esq. really is a good attorney and I haven't heard any stories about him chasing ambulances. So Terry, if you do have to sue that rock, he comes highly recommended. Where did this accident occur?

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Also, even thought I made fun, I hear our own Dubord207, Esq. really is a good attorney and I haven't heard any stories about him chasing ambulances. So Terry, if you do have to sue that rock, he comes highly recommended. Where did this accident occur?
    It looks like it happened right near the rock.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Wow, you're quick for a night-owl!

Default Bad Rock!

My PI is already at the scene taking pictures of the rock, doing core samples of the tortious boulder as well as toxicology tests. The rock is now wrapped in yellow crime scene tape. We'll get to the bottom of this but the preliminary assessment the rock and the rock's owners are going to pay big!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.