vb:literal>

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Closed Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    It's not that I dislike authority or rules, I dislike when the persons in authoritative positions do not apply the rules consistently, or evenly, and reinterpret them to their advantage when it suits them. This is my prime beef with the Government.

OH MAN! You weren't in the Army, were you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    OH MAN! You weren't in the Army, were you!
    My guess is Marines!

Wow hollara, you know me too well.

Semper Fi, Do or Die

And - did you know - Davidson7's daugher is a Recruit at Paris Island as we communicate here. She turns 20 next week. That is a gal with GUTS!

;-)

Oooooo.... it's sand flea season right now on Parris Island. Ouch! I went to basic during this time of the year right after I graduated in Dec. at UMaine.... ahhh, what great memories.

I graduated from bootcamp 23 December 1974. Sand fleas bothered us from October through December. They can't beat blackflies for numbers but they compete with them for which is more annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Winters are VERY long in Waldo County. The plows sometimes don't get out far enough for a lot of people so they don't come to town in winter. The expression "Who's your daddy?" originated in East Burnham.
    East Burnham . . . don't you mean Unity?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Chadd, if it wasn't for your posts I'd have to go back to watching T.V.
    Haha, somes of the posts need a "like" button, like on facebook
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Or a dislike button.

I have a cache with an Easy Button that the sell at Staples in it. It's a 5 stage multi that runs through my local Jeep Playground down here in Kennebunk requiring a 4x4 of good capability. I have an easy button in my Jeep too :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Haha, somes of the posts need a "like" button, like on facebook
    Sheesh!!!!!!

You people just jump on the forums and never look around, never read the terms of use, never look through all the menus, and then you come up with suggestions for making it better without knowing they might already be there!

At the top of every thread is a "Rate Thread" Menu, where you can rate any individual thread. I know, it's not every post, but it's a rating nonetheless.

If an individual post is real bad, there is the option of reporting it - just check the icon on the top right of any post. It would help if you looked through the User Agreement to make sure any terms have been violated.

If you dislike the posts by an individual poster, you can ignore all posts by that person. UserCP menu - Scroll down to the Edit Ignore List menu.
    Last edited by brdad; 02-05-2010 at 02:36 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."