vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The first geocache in space!

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    I thought that caches such as location less caches or reverse caches as they were known before they were all archived were moved to Waymarking.com.

I should put a cache on my Jeep that you can only access if you find me and my Jeep in person and I allow you access to the cache. Heck, I'll fight the reviewers on it till I finally quit Geocaching because of yet another inconsistency.

I don't quite get having a Geocache which only a select few can be allowed to find. They mind as well put one in the Oval Office under the desk of the President. Or how about one deep inside Florence ADX supermax Federal prison in a cell next to the Unabomber? This is pure stupidity, and yet another example of the issues that are pissing me off :-)
    I think Monica was the one who had the FTF on that one!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I've encountered gob-ler coming out of a goat path of a road at midnight in his van and all he said as we banged rear view mirrors was "You're too late!"

And the of course was a little incident he had with officer friendly in Madison at 2:30 AM in the middle of the winter, 20 below zero and Dick comes out on a snowmobile trail on snowshoes and the cop wants to know what's up. Dick answers, and correct me if I don't have this right " Just getting a little exercise, officer."

Get the idea, Chadd?
    Maybe I've got my terminology wrong, but isn't the rear view mirror typically considered the mirror inside the vehicle located on or above the windshield which gives the driver a view to the rear vs. the mirrors on the side of the vehicle which I tend to hear described as driver side mirror or passenger side mirror?

If this is the case . . . I am trying my hardest to picture exactly how the two of you were banging rear view mirrors . . . and about all I can come up with is one heckuva two car head-on collision.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Default Woops!

Good catch Jason, how about driver's side side mirrors? It was quick though, there were still 2 other caches to get to!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Good catch Jason, how about driver's side side mirrors? It was quick though, there were still 2 other caches to get to!
    Gotcha . . . kind of figured that's what you meant . . . I just had some bizarre picture of you guys getting in a head-on collision and bumping the rear view mirrors as you were thrown around the passenger compartment.

It's a good thing Dan is in a business where the manner of how a statement is worded doesn't really matter. Oh wait!
    Last edited by brdad; 02-05-2010 at 09:19 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."