vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The first geocache in space!

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Who the heck reviewed this cache....?

I have found several Groundspeak guidelines it has broken. Plus, on GC.com, in the paragraph about Geocaching on the first page it says that caches are placed "throughout the world", not outside of the world. This one should be archived
    It's also quite a bit off coordinates and country is listed improperly. (They should add a new country (space)) Also it's moving cache, but still coordinates are not updated accordingly.
    Moo

It was approved by Jeremy Irish, one of co-founders of GC.com after it was first denied and then went through the appeals process.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

I guess the next attribute icon that will be added will be a Rocket Ship Required icon...
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    I guess the next attribute icon that will be added will be a Rocket Ship Required icon...

scuba gear.....spaceship its all in the toys you own aint it!

When you think about it, it really is a "park and grab". Whatta' FTF that will be. I can just imagine the log........
    "Well, I was heading out the door when it came up. Since I was working in the area, I decided to grab it." Signed, Mainiac1957.
    I can just see the Killer Bee Jeep docked to ISS
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Talking Why thank you Paul

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    When you think about it, it really is a "park and grab". Whatta' FTF that will be. I can just imagine the log........
    "Well, I was heading out the door when it came up. Since I was working in the area, I decided to grab it." Signed, Mainiac1957.
    I guess I will have to install a flux capacitor on the Jeep to enable me to reach escape velocity.
    Happy Trails!

I think the coords listed should be referred to as the parking coords, not the cache coords. If you spend way more than I have and buy a seat on the Russian transport, it leaves from Kazakhstan to go to the station. Cool listing though, you technically CAN do the cache, just requires lots of training and an unusual career, or a boatload of cash.

Default It could be done for cheap!

Remember this TV show?

Once upon a time, a junkman had a dream. So he put together a team; an ex-astronaut and a fuel expert. They built a rocket ship and they went to the moon. Who knows what they'll do next.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Maniac1957?

My money on the FTF is gob-ler, hands down, sorry Brad. He's probably already in route in some homemade spacesuit, snowshoes, you name it, he's bringing it. How many FTF's so far, Dick?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    I dunno... do they have enough tow straps to hook that thing to the back of shuttle????
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.