vb:literal>

Thread: Cindy

Default Cindy

I about half way out to Ohio. I'm trying to find Cindy. It has not moved since June. The people that have it have logged in back in January. I have sent them a couple of e-mails with no response. If anyone has any ability to contact the people or tell me where they are I would like to get it moving again. I'll be visiting at least two events and can drop it off there or bring it back, whatever. Just for some reason real interested in it.

Contact info http://www.geocaching.com/track/deta...e-c39d530aad70

My phone number is 207-735-6298. I'll also check in here from time to time. I'll be back around the first of March.

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Ekidokai; 02-14-2010 at 01:38 AM.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

From their profile it looks like they live in Maryland.

Yeah I can read that part. I'm passing by there twice and will be stopping at the Maze exhibit on the way back. I'd can stop and get it either time I go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Yeah I can read that part. I'm passing by there twice and will be stopping at the Maze exhibit on the way back. I'd can stop and get it either time I go by.
    Wasn't sure you had read that part! Sorry. Maybe your email scared them LOL

Cool about going to the Maze - pick up a coin. Some of the other Maine folks who have done them say they are fun. Enjoy your journey!

Ekidoki,
    I am trying to see if I can plan a way for you to grab my Cachin' Crow Traveling TB.
    Are you just going into OHIO, and will you be hitting any events,
    Thanx,
    Opalsns

Default Got it

I got a message from them today and we are making arrangements to discover it or pick it up on the way back.

I'm heading for Cincinnati. There will be an event very close and then on the way back we will be stopping at the Adventure maze in MD.

We will be coming back the first part of March.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...7-358ce645cba8

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...8-e26177450122

I am in Maryland for the week and am going to the Maze event on Saturday. Let me know if I can help. I know a fair number of cachers out this way and am going to an event this week as well.

Who has it?

Where are they located?
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Default Holy crap!

This is the third time writing this response. The computer keeps navigating to other areas before I can send it.

Where is all this snow coming from? We have not seen snow for a month in Bangor. I'm still not in Cincinnati.

Thank you Gob-ler. FORKGirlScouts has it and was planning on placing it in a new cache they wanted to put out. I was under the impression that it had gone missing and wanted to rescue it. I was mistaken. I'm no longer obsessed. It is a little north of Baltimore.

Thank you again.

We will most likely be visiting the maze the first of March.