vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ???

Default ???

Wasn't there a top 50 cachers in Maine listing somewhere??? Just wondering who might be approaching BIG milestones...

The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

It may not be about the numbers but this site will defintely cause you to work harder to get further up the list. Some day I'll break in to the first page so I can be in the top 100. Just need the 6 people ahead of me to slow down a bit.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

I know ONE cacher who just passed a significant milestone...... and he did it VERY fast! Marcipanek! And WOW, I am actually in the top 100! That is for finds...... ;-)

Every cache is a milestone! If only every cache felt like a milestone, now we'd have something!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

when you do as few as we have it still does hehe
    we will get to the common place feeling one day...hehe

I've enjoyed each and every cache we've either found or attempted to find. The fact that we do them together is what makes them enjoyable. I don't care how many or how few we look for or even where we look for them. I just enjoy spending the time looking for them with my wife and best friend and lo and behold she's the same person.

Awwwww ........

Quote Originally Posted by justkev View Post
    i've enjoyed each and every cache we've either found or attempted to find. The fact that we do them together is what makes them enjoyable. I don't care how many or how few we look for or even where we look for them. I just enjoy spending the time looking for them with my wife and best friend and lo and behold she's the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Awwwww ........
    Sheesh! Do you two have separate computers or are you a tag-team?

Default Computers

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! Do you two have separate computers or are you a tag-team?
    I have two on my desk, she's got one on hers. She has an older laptop that she doesn't use and I got a new laptop using geocaching as the "excuse" to get it.