vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Triton 1500

Thanks to you all, it's pretty great getting all the feed back. I bought the Triton as a refurb with a 2 year warranty and an additional DVD with some other maps for $180.00 I checked alot of different sites to find what I hope to be a good deal and figured with the warranty I should be safe.
    My daughter and I hike a lot around Katahdin in the summer and I'm hoping to get her interested in this as much as I am now.
    We're going to hopefully head out this weekend for our first Geocaching Adventure!

Wish me luck!

As far as caching goes it leaves allot to be desired,but I use mine for hiking,mapping and laying down trails.And I like it. My first one was an Explorist 400,and loved that one,but a little mishap ended that.I now have a Triton 400 with National Geographic maps,and for what I use it for it works great.I also have a DeLorme PN 40 and that does everything excellent. And the maps are the best that I have ever seen.The point! use it and have FUN. it's a great tool.

"he is pretty good at singing most of Faith Hill's songs. " But she's a darn sight better looking.