vb:literal>

Thread: help with pn30 transfering cach to gps??

Default help with pn30 transfering cach to gps??

keep getting this pop up... down downloaded it used the fire fox setting still nothing ....went to delorme no help there could not get past there spam protection... at it for 4-5 hr\snow and going nuts...I can phone anyone if they could talk me through this am I num ... no.... I help, and fix, other peoples computer glitches not... an I.T. but not new to this...I must be missing something very simple and we will be laughing very soon...oh yes I replugged and changed computers,, re re plug in everything re started everything re pluged everything. help plz

R U using "Cache register " And "GSAK"?

Make sure you are downloading the correct plug ins/ apps you need to make the transfer....from DeLorme....Garmin is set as the default you need to click the DeLorme tab...I made this mistake. Felt really silly after. Maybe this is the case with you. Let me know...

When using the plugin for Geocaching.com you may need to use IE. I have never gotten it to work with any of the firefox based browsers that I have tried.

The better choice that I have found is that GSAK now supports the PN- series GPS's and that is what I have been using.

I use a PN-40 and dont use GSAK I just hit the send to gps button and send one at a time...might get Cache Register....you should be prompted what to do if it doesnt work, again be sure to click the DeLorme tab.

I'd be lost without GSAK. It's the finest cache maintenance database program out there by far.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.