vb:literal>

Thread: Hello from Richmond

Default Hello from Richmond

My 12 yr. old son and I have been geocaching for about 2 years. We are just finding this forum (thanks to RCWHIT) and all the events around. We love to geocache and are getting more addicted to it. Got a PN-40 for christmas and still having trouble figuring out how to use it.

Beth & Nick

Welcome to the forum!
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Quote Originally Posted by NAGA17 View Post
    We love to geocache and are getting more addicted to it. Got a PN-40 for christmas and still having trouble figuring out how to use it.
    Attend another event! LOL!

The WWWWWW event is always crowded and noisy, and not a good place for getting help. But attend one of our many other events and you'll have a great opportunity to ask questions and see the "toys" other geocachers are using.

My 12 yr. old son and I have been geocaching for about 2 years. We are just finding this forum (thanks to RCWHIT) and all the events around. We love to geocache and are getting more addicted to it. Got a PN-40 for christmas and still having trouble figuring out how to use it.

Beth & Nick
    HI! I hope you two are having a good time Geocaching. I didn't make it to Big G's, my wife said she saw you there. Maybe We'll see you at the next one! Will be looking for you and your boy on the trails. Take care!
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.
    Click here to see my album, "Pictures Don't Lie!"

Looking forward to the next event on March 1. Hopefully we will meet more people. We are kind of quiet.

Looking forward to the next event on March 1. Hopefully we will meet more people. We are kind of quiet.
    As are most of the people here! LOL!!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

I have been caching with my PN-40 since last July. Holler if you have any questions.