vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caching Tuesday 2/23/10 in Penobscot and Washington County...

It was quite day. Not as high numbers for finds as we had hoped, since we had done 130+ on Stud Mill etc last October but none the less, a fun time. We hit the four parts of Stud Mill we hadn't gotten to or had been published after our visit last fall which meant a lot of driving in between caching areas. We had some DNFs on Stud Mill as well in areas which it appears trees along the road side have been cut down. The roads weren't bad although the eastern portions of Stud Mill were quite muddy.

We even met Mainiac1957! We were pulled over just outside of Brewer on Rt 46 hitting a cache when he pulled in, having recognized my Jeep! We had a great talk!

And yet not one log on any of my caches. Oh wait, you have a Jeep, you would have to walk to them.
    Last edited by brdad; 02-24-2010 at 08:07 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    And yet not one log of any of my caches. Oh wait, you have a Jeep, you would have to walk to them.
    ...or get towed to them

or as I recall the fond memories of my jeep, drive to cache, and then walk back picking up all the peices that fell off....

or in Brad's case, wait til some guy in a minivan comes along to help out (sorry buddy, I couldn't resist)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Have not logged any yet. Went to bed when I got home and on my way to work now. Expect logs tonight!

Are you saying I should expect logs on my caches?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Nah I don't think we hit any of your caches. Was strictly a numbers and clean up of the left over Stud Mill caches that we still hadn't gotten! Someday I'll come up and do a real hike for ONE of your caches!!!! Or try to get my Jeep to one just to take a photo of the Jeep next to your cache :-)