vb:literal>

Thread: macthehunter hits 200!

Thumbs up macthehunter hits 200!

Met this nice gentlemen for the first time on the trek to the 2010 Cabin Fever Event. What a great sport he was! And bringing an adult daughter along on the trek - I know the feeling - a good one indeed.

Anyway - Mac today at my Meadows Dam cache hit 200 finds! Way to go. This cache had been DNFed but I had confirmed it as being there just yesterday. Glad Mac made it his milestone.

Interesting it has sort of become a launching cache - milestone for some starting for others - EMSDanel this was his first cache fine.

Well Mac - enjoy the hunt and cache on! Congrats!

Congratulations.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Congratulations, the caches will start to really add up now. One of my favorite caching photos was taken at Meadows Dam, just about this time of year.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Good going. We're slowly getting started on an upward trend ourselves. We finally broke 30 this weekend. We'll get there, eventually.

Congratulations!

Feels good doesn't it, we also just hit 200. Now the next 200 will be here before you know it, cache on and congratulations.