vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another "quietly getting it done" milestone

Default Another "quietly getting it done" milestone

I'm pretty happy about being the one to post this.... Parmachenee, Frank and Charron, have broken thru 5000 caches. This is amazing. Having met Frank and Charron a few times and CITO'd along with Frank, what a great example of what caching is meant to be, in my mind. These numbers are real, from mountain top to valley with an occasional GRC thrown in. And, some really nice hides as well. Congratulations!

Now, Charron and Frank, please tell me what your most memorable caching experience has been?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

I met Parmachenee one time at a cache in Howland, very nice people. Congrats on breaking 5k!!! Truly amazing.

wow that is truely a monumental achievement! Congrats to you!

Default Holy smokes Batman!

Wow, seems like we were just offering congrats on 4000. You two have really been piling 'em up, and I know slapping on a pair of snowshoes doesn't slow you down either.

So congrats on the huge 5000 finds achievement. You're in unique company with that milestone. Well done my friends!!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Congratulations on a big milestone...couldn't have happened to two nicer people. Thanks also for all you do for Geocaching, I always enjoy one of your caches.

Congrats - my first cache was one of theirs and a fun one it was. Should I blame them for my addiction?

Have known Charron from her teaching days. She and Frank are truly lovely people. Supportive in quiet ways - the way they cache. I am honored to know them and to have known Charron's parents too!

Cache on - cache happy!

Keep up the great caching rate. It will not be long until you are #1 in Maine!

Congratulations Frank and Charron!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Congrats on 5k!

Nice job. We're only a few behind you....me and JustPJ66. We logged #40 yesterday so you better keep watching your six.

Wow! Congratulations!!!