vb:literal>

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Caches in Bangor areas

Talking Legalities

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    Hey listen, after a hard day of drinking, collecting bottles and scamming money from the government, you have to sleep in until 10 or so. Sorry, Cynical cop humor.

I didn't think it was legal to say "cop" and "humor" in the same sentence.

Like the Brewer officer who was in line behind me at a Subway a few years back. No display of humor at all when I told him I thought LEO's only ate at Dunkin Donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post

Like the Brewer officer who was in line behind me at a Subway a few years back. No display of humor at all when I told him I thought LEO's only ate at Dunkin Donuts.
    Maybe they were getting a discount there . . . I know that a Subway here for example in Bangor gives a discount to folks in uniform on occasion . . . or so I've been told.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

And of course this whole thread reminds me of a certain law enforcement officer who made friends with Hiram in Portland . . . as he kindly directed us in a park . . . where apparently Hiram was driving even though it is not a place that you are supposed to drive.

And then there was this time when Hiram was spilling his guts about his feelings about law enforcement officers and I was keying the two-way radio . . . and the person on the other end was the girlfriend/cop of the other caching couple we were with . . . unbeknownst to Hiram. HehHeh . . . that was a great prank . . .

Although I did pull an even better one the other day Hiram old buddy . . . called up a friend of my wifes and in a disguised voice left her a message saying I was from the show Hoarders on A & E and that we wanted to do a show about her . . . I even left some bogus 1-800 number . . . which apparently she has tried calling numerous times . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I was a huge fan of the Dunkin' Right until I discovered the Keurig. ahhh.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Haha I didnt even LIKE coffee until I discovered the Keurig
    If you are born to hang, you'll never drown.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsouth View Post
    Haha I didnt even LIKE coffee until I discovered the Keurig
    I have used those four years.

Maybe if enough people like me see these areas that need clean up we can set up an event like the CITO event in Brewer.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Thinking early morning would be best to grab some of these QCP caches, I headed out early. Got to 2nd Street cache and decided to access from behind Shaws. Pulled in and noticed one vehicle there already, turns out to be a taxi with the driver out relieving himself.
    He didn't seem to concerned, finished and left.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Default Report

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Thinking early morning would be best to grab some of these QCP caches, I headed out early. Got to 2nd Street cache and decided to access from behind Shaws. Pulled in and noticed one vehicle there already, turns out to be a taxi with the driver out relieving himself.
    He didn't seem to concerned, finished and left.
    I'd have pulled out my cell and called the cab company and reported him. There are places open all night that he could have used. Living in the country is one thing, but in the city. Nah, he shouldn't be employed by the cab company.

I'd have pulled out my cell and called the cab company and reported him. There are places open all night that he could have used. Living in the country is one thing, but in the city. Nah, he shouldn't be employed by the cab company.
    Can't disagree with that. And.....there were available facilities within a stone's throw.

You know, I really don't like being negative about these caches. It's nice to have a little series like this with larger containers in an urban setting.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Do you like Navy / SEAMEN jokes? Its the same with cops and dougnut jokes.

Where the hell is that thing?