vb:literal>

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: New Caches in Bangor areas

Glad you're back to fix that on Yorktown. JustPJ66 and I grabbed our 100th on that series but her knee was bothering after having done the Spectacle Pond Series so we stopped at #3. Next time we try it we'll have my truck instead of her van or we might even load the ATV in the truck just for the Yorktown series so she can get them all with me.

Wink

So Mr. Dubord.....you got off the ship with strep throat? Everyone knows you should never board a ship that has strep throat, always pick a healthy one. But it occurs to me: that cruise line must have been reckless and negligent, causing egregious harm to you and other passengers. Unlimited pain and agony, loss of wages, and loss of consortium! Willful and wanton derelict of duty on thier part! What would any other reasonable and prudent cruise line do? How many other passengers suffered this same horrific outcome? I see a class-action suit here...... =the international sign for strep throat.

Default You're absolutely right!

I've sent Joe Bornstein south as my representative. He says that when he's done with Royal Caribbean, I'll own the damn ship! Problem is, he wants a third of the ship! The bow has the best bars but the engines are in the stern. I'm not certain this is going to work out...... By the way, you left out loss of enjoyment of martini's which doesn't seem to go well with Tussinex. Loss of consortium, I'll let you know later tonite!

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    So Mr. Dubord.....you got off the ship with strep throat? Everyone knows you should never board a ship that has strep throat, always pick a healthy one. But it occurs to me: that cruise line must have been reckless and negligent, causing egregious harm to you and other passengers. Unlimited pain and agony, loss of wages, and loss of consortium! Willful and wanton derelict of duty on thier part! What would any other reasonable and prudent cruise line do? How many other passengers suffered this same horrific outcome? I see a class-action suit here...... =the international sign for strep throat.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    And of course this whole thread reminds me of a certain law enforcement officer who made friends with Hiram in Portland . . . as he kindly directed us in a park . . . where apparently Hiram was driving even though it is not a place that you are supposed to drive.

And then there was this time when Hiram was spilling his guts about his feelings about law enforcement officers and I was keying the two-way radio . . . and the person on the other end was the girlfriend/cop of the other caching couple we were with . . . unbeknownst to Hiram. HehHeh . . . that was a great prank . . .

Although I did pull an even better one the other day Hiram old buddy . . . called up a friend of my wifes and in a disguised voice left her a message saying I was from the show Hoarders on A & E and that we wanted to do a show about her . . . I even left some bogus 1-800 number . . . which apparently she has tried calling numerous times . . .
    Don't forget Hiram after dark at the Hinkly boat landing trying to explain geocaching to a police officer. Then he didn't even get the FTF. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    Don't forget Hiram after dark at the Hinkly boat landing trying to explain geocaching to a police officer. Then he didn't even get the FTF. LOL
    hah, I'll never forget the look on the cops face when he said "well, where is it?" and I said "where's what?" "The rubber chicken?" and as I pointed and said "oh, it's in the sign" heh, that's an image that will forver be in my memory. Ah, the great things we experience while geocaching....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.