vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team Teebow hits 300!!

Default Team Teebow hits 300!!

Yeppers, we will toot our own horn. I (cheryl) of Team Teebow went Geocaching this morning and found 5 caches which put us over the 300 mark. It has been a long long time since any of us have geocached.

I have 11 more caches I plan to find in the next few days before it starts raining. YEE HAW!!!

Can I say that it is great to be back in the game!!!!
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Woohoo, Congrats!
    If you are born to hang, you'll never drown.

The numbers are nice, but it is great to see nice people like you are still in the game. Here's to many more!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Well as you can see the numbers mean nothing to us. How long have we been geocaching and we only hit 300 just now. LOL

I do miss the geocaches that bring you some where awesome. 3 out of the 5 I did were micros. Two GR caches and one lamp post. Oh well, it is still caching and got me out of this house! That is what is important.
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Congrats! We are still working towards #200.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow View Post
    Yeppers, we will toot our own horn. I (cheryl) of Team Teebow went Geocaching this morning and found 5 caches which put us over the 300 mark. It has been a long long time since any of us have geocached.

I have 11 more caches I plan to find in the next few days before it starts raining. YEE HAW!!!

Can I say that it is great to be back in the game!!!!
    It certainly is great to see the moniker Team Teebow out there again. Have fun and perhaps we'll see another new cache from TT.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Congratulations
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I've done a few Team Teebow caches in the past . . . and I actually remember they were well done . . . brought me to some nice locations.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Congratulations Team T! Keep after them!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Nice to see you out there and congrats! I remember when I started and folks would speak of you. Here's to more memories. Cache on - Cache Happy!