vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Second Annual JD Foundation Yard Sale

Default Second Annual JD Foundation Yard Sale

Cheryl and I would like to first thank all of you who have already donated items or time to our past yard sale and other fundraisers. This years sale will be May 28-31 at our home in Abbot and is shaping up to be bigger and better then last years, if that is possible. Our local snowmobile club will be serving food all four days and sharing any profits with us. Butterfields will once again be donating their homemade ice cream for us to sell. We will once again have camping and a fire going each night for anyone wanting to come hang out with us.

So mark those dates on your calender, stop by for some great bargains, good food, or just some socializing or if so inclined help us sell some of these great buys. Also check out all those hiding places you may have store things you no longer have any use for, give me a call or shoot me a email and I can make arrangements to come by and pick things up.

This is a link to our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=108086445893690&ref=ts

vic-biker@hotmail.com............................207-876-2295

We'll be there! We'll drop off some items and then proceed to shopping and having a snack while we browse Looking forward to kayak caching while we're in the area
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    .So mark those dates on your calender, stop by for some great bargains, good food, or just some socializing.
    So.... where in Abbot is this taking place?
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.
    Click here to see my album, "Pictures Don't Lie!"

At the cross roads right on the main route through town and you Won't miss it - quaranteed! LOL! On both sides of the road last year........

Maybe this year block the road and set up a toll.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Once again we'll be having a benefit yard sale of our own that wekend, so we will not be there.

Best of luck though!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I have 2 binders and a folder full of NASCAR trading Cards, some back from 1993.
    If you think they can draw a buck or two, your welcome to them. There is a couple hundred in there. I also have a small display case that can go. Maybe a few other things.
    I don't have a car though, so if someone wants to pick them up, you can sell them.
    Just let me know who and when.
    Opalsns

Bumping this to the top seeing as this is coming up this weekend.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I am hopeful to get my mom out to this one...If we make it there I will wear my JustPJ nametag my brother made for me so you will know who to avoid when ya see me !! LOL
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

what are the hours ?
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.