vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over a Million Caches Worldwide?

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Yet you all sit around all day ad watch every single post
    As a member of the GeocachingMaine.org Advisory Board, and as the current website administrator, I would think that this would be entirely within Brdad's purview.

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    and chime in as If you are the old men in the balcony in the Muppets Show heckling everyone and everything.....
    Sheesh! I haven't noticed this, and certainly haven't noticed anyone else making this accusation.

(Although, knowing Brdad, I think that if he did heckle someone it would be because they certainly asked for it... LOL!)

As I remember, those two old men in the balcony heckled each other as much as anyone else!

I didnt know heckling existed in forums, I thought everyone just sat around agreeing with each other and thinking all other posts were "the bees knees"....Can I throw in a WhereRWe "Sheesh!"
    If you are born to hang, you'll never drown.

I liked to be heckled. The world would not be the same without humor. There are limits, however - but Bruce is not one of them.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

And I don't think you can truly laugh at others until you learn to laugh at yourself
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

One of the adages I have learned in life is this one - I try never to take myself to seriously!

Sometimes I even need to be reminded of that fact!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

The only thing I take seriously are the old men in the balconey on the Muppet Show.

The old men in the balcony are harmless. Beware the one who is pulling the strings or turning heads!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!