vb:literal>

Thread: avemery hits 800!

Thumbs up avemery hits 800!

Congrats to avemery on the 800th find. It was at one of my caches Along the Waters Edge. The log indicated enjoying the sunset here along the lake side. Happy to hear folks are enjoying this great spot. Again - congrats and enjoy the journey!

Congratulations! I'm sure you don't know it, avemery, but you got us started in geocaching! We chatted very briefly with the backdrop of a spectacular sunset on the causeway on Sears Island after you found The Kidder, and when D asked what brought you to Sears Island, you said you heard there might be some caches there. You got my curiosity going, so that night we joined geocaching.com, and we found our first caches the very next day!! We are having a great time finding new and different places to hike, and have added 8 caches to the place we started, Sears Island. Thank you so much for your brief mention of geocaching to us - we're really enjoying it! Hope to see you again someday, to thank you in person.

Wow! 800!

Congratulations! 1K is just around the corner.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Congratulations.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Congrats on 800!

800!?!? Were'nt you just at 400 a couple weeks ago? we're all those caches legal?? congrats!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Andy and Kim (Avemery, not Sudonim) are good people . . . even if Andy is a firefighter and Kim is in law enforcement . . . right Hiram?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Thumbs up

Hey Andy....congrats on another milestone. So there I was, one week ago tonight, at the annual town meeting in Eastbrook. And guess who I ran into? We had a little talk. Were your ears burning?